We are hiring ...and growing!
Thank you for your interest in Perley Health.
We seek team members to fill the following positions:
HR Specialist Details
Donor Relations Coordinator Details
Collaborative Practice Leader Details
Payroll Analyst Details
Summer Youth Program Assistant Details
Resident Care Liaison Details
Recreation Programmer Details
Board of Directors Details
Occupational Therapist Details
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Frailty-Informed Care Details
Research Associate in Frailty-Informed Care Details
Long Term Care P.S.W. Positions Details
Long-Term Care RPN Positions Details
Long-Term Care RN Positions Details
Food & Nutrition Aides (student opportunities) Details
Resumes may be forwarded to email@example.com
We always welcome applications for the following positions:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
Return to this page for future announcements.
- We accept applications for employment for Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers, whether or not there are vacant positions appearing on this website. Opportunities may be full-time, part-time or casual.
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses require registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, as well as current CPR Certification.
- Personal Support Workers require a valid Personal Support Worker Certificate and a valid Food Handler Certificate (if not included as part of applicants P.S.W. curriculum).
- All newly hired staff must present a Police Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector completed within 6 months, a 2-step T.B. Test, and agree to annual immunization for influenza.
- COVID-19 vaccine is now required.
- Details of any posted opportunities may be obtained by clicking on the hyperlink in the job listing.
- Interested applicants should e-mail their resume directly to Human Resources at:
fax to 613-526-7190
- Candidates will be contacted as opportunities arise – no telephone enquiries please.