- Food & Nutrition Services offers a catering service for special occasions, such as birthdays and/or anniversaries and Celebration of Life services.
- Our catering staff have created a variety of menus to meet every need and diet.
- To access the catering menu please contact:
- Consult the Cafeteria/Catering Supervisor: 613 526-7171 (ext. 2606)
- The Cafeteria is open seven-days a week, every day of the year from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Inquiries about the cafeteria and/or catering can be made at 613 526-7171 (ext. 2606).
Dental Hygienist & Denturist
Dental Hygienist Amy Pitre is available for consultation for Veteran and community residents. A referral can be made through the registered nursing staff. For qualified Veteran residents, a range of dental services is available through Veterans Affairs Canada. For community residents, dental services are not covered by OHIP and must be paid for by the resident.
The Dental Care Clinic is located on the main floor in the Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Health.
- Phone: 613-526-7178
- Email: email@example.com
Denturist Amanda Bolle is available to provide on-site denture services. To make a referral, please contact the Dental Clinic or contact Amanda directly at 613-406-7808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optometrist Dr. Carolyn Fyffe can provide on-site eye examinations and support the purchase and repair of glasses. Dr. Fyffe is also able to see residents at the eyeDocs Ottawa Clinic (1285 Kilborn Avenue).
Referrals can be made through the registered nursing staff, or by contacting Dr. Fyffe at email@example.com.
Deborah’s Gift Boutique
- Deborah’s Gift Boutique is named for Deborah Bennett, Boutique founder, and long-serving volunteer.
- Deborah’s Gift Boutique sells confectionary items, greeting cards, gift items, and postage stamps.
- Complimentary gift wrapping is available for gifts purchased.
- The Boutique is run by volunteers.
- In more than 20 years, the Boutique has donated more than $500,000 to the Perley Health Foundation.
- The shop is located across from the pharmacy.
- Please phone 613 526-7171 (ext. 2851).
- Visit the Boutique's webpage: CLICK HERE
The Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Health
- Visit the website: https://interprofessionalclinic.ca/
Jo and Denny’s Pub
- Please note that the Pub's hours and access times have changed during the pandemic.
- The Volunteer Bartender can be contacted at 613 526-7171 (ext. 2850) during pub hours.
- Proceeds from the Pub support activities for the Veterans’ Council.
Palliative Care Family Suite
The suite is available to families during end-of-life care.
The suite is located on Ottawa 2 East Unit across from the dining room. It has a private bath/shower, a pullout futon, a kitchenette with small appliances (including a fridge), a television with cable and a telephone for local calls. Housekeeping provides towels, linens and toiletries.
- The suite is available at no charge; however a $20 deposit is required to obtain the room key.
- Room bookings can be made through the Commissionaire at the Main Entrance.
- Donations are welcome to the Perley Health Foundation.
Notice: The hairdresser will be away on vacation from August 17th through August 29th, 2022.
- Judy Huynh operates the Hairdresser/Barber.
- Judy is a registered hairstylist under the Ontario College of Trades and has over 25 years of professional services.
- Throughout her career Judy has demonstrated creative artistry and technical skill in designing and executing a full range of hair services, including, cut, colour, highlighting, perms, etc. to provide a positive customer experience.
- Judy can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 613-526-7153.