Thanks for Visiting
The following videos are recommended viewing by Public Health:
Update for May 20, 2022 (May 16th message updated)
Residents and Essential Caregivers will now have access to Exterior Doors using a FOB for four doors:
- The Cafeteria door that opens to the patio;
- The Pub patio door;
- The Gatineau link door (please note that this is not the Gatineau main entrance, this is the glass door in the hallway between the Cafeteria and the Gatineau building)
- The Main Entrance.
Access will function from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To access these doors, you must purchase a Fob for $10 (non-refundable) from Support Services.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 am to 4 pm (closed for lunch 12 to 1 pm).
- Concetta Santoro, 613.526.7171 ext. 2520, email@example.com
Below is a link to the application form with terms and conditions for use of a Fob that must be completed and signed.
Please allow 24 hours for Fob to be available once you have submitted your application.
Note: Residents who are eligible for a FOB will not be required to pay. They will only need to pay in the event their fob is lost and require a replacement.
Download the form: CLICK HERE
We are updating this page to include:
- Information on the Perley Health inline screening tool: CLICK HERE
- Fixing Long-Term Care Act, 2021 (FLTCA)
- Ontario government information on the COVID-19 pandemic: CLICK HERE
- Links to essential documents from the Ministry of Long-Term Care, the Ministry of Health and the Ottawa Public Health
- Ottawa Public Health: CLICK HERE
- Essential Caregiver (ECG) applications and educational materials: CLICK HERE or follow
- Documents for Personal Support Providers (PSPs)