Ottawa Ride Match Car Pooling Resource
PerleyRideau.OttawaRideMatch.com: Sign up to the page created specifically for our Perley Health Community
Code of Conduct
- Living our Values: Our values and our code of conduct allow us to care for: residents, clients, tenants; families; and each other (staff, volunteers, students). By living our values we promise to embrace a collaborative approach to care; learning and growth; and actionable research.
- View and download our Code of Conduct
FSEAP (Employee Assistance Program)
CLICK HERE or follow www.fseap.ca/myfseap
- January 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Stopping a Bad Habit, Overcoming Everyday Anxiety, Improve the Relationship with your Boss, Should you see a Therapist?
- February 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Making the Most of a Bad Day at Work, Financial Health, Past Trauma, Keeping Work Stress from Coming Home, Couples Counselling
- March 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Immune System Support, Suicide Loss Survivors, Optimism, COVID-19 Fear & Facts
- April 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Talk Therapy for Depression, COVID-19 Anxiety, Troubled Teens, Relationship Addiction, Healthy Lungs to Fight COVID-19
- May 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Grief, Loss & the Pandemic, Team Refresher Meetings, Parenting Stress & COVID-19, Managing Workplace Criticism
- June 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Loneliness as a Health Concern, Curbing Impulse Purchases, Stress Management for Pandemic Heroes, “To Dos” with your New Boss
- Note: if you are accessing the pages listed below on a public computer, please remember to log out.
- Do not save your log in information/password to a public computer
- Quadrant Self Service (QHR): view here
- Policy Manager: view here
- Coughlin & Associates Ltd: view here
- Surge Learning: view here
- Ontario Ministry of Labour: view here