Remembrance Day 2022
Watch the FB Live ceremony, 10:45 am, November 11, 2022
Download Instructions to acces wi-fi and to view the ceremony
Download the program
Remembrance Day Concert, 2022
- Please note that on November 11, 2022, we must limit to 2 the total number of Visitors – Essential Visitors and/or General Visitors – who can visit with each resident in their room.
- As a reminder, all safety protocols continue on November 11 including online screening and swabbing in the Swab Clinic.
- All Visitors, including General Visitors who are required to swab daily, should arrive early to ensure enough time to test before the start of the ceremony.
- Be sure to visit our Parking News page: https://www.perleyhealth.ca/parking-news
Remembrance Day 2022
- Plan to view Perley Health’s Remembrance Day ceremony on Friday, November 11 at 10:45.
- For the third year, we are unable to gather in-person as a community to mark this solemn day.
- The ceremony this year will be held in Lupton Hall and videotaped and streamed via Facebook live throughout Perley Health and to the public.
- Following safety protocols, Lupton Hall is only open to individuals involved in the ceremony.
- Members of the Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts team will be viewing the ceremony with residents in the activity rooms on many of units throughout our home.
- Please note: Given the activity room capacity limits, only residents can attend these viewings.
- Visitors accompanying a resident are encouraged to watch the ceremony in the resident’s room.
- Upon arrival visitors will be given an information sheet on how to access the free wi-fi for the day and instructions to view the Facebook live event.
- In the afternoon we will broadcast an pre-taped concert performed by Trudy, Patricia and Dana, three musicians from the Ozerdinc Grimes Family Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts Program.
- If you have any questions please contact Robyn Orazietti, Manager, Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts, ext. 2125.
Remembrance Day Tribute: Sponsor a Flag
- This year, Perley Health Foundation is once again calling on our community to help fill our lawn with a sea of miniature Canadian flags to pay tribute to the men and women who served.
- Flags are available online at www.perleyhealthfoundation.ca, by phone at 613-526-7173 or at the Foundation Office.
- A Canadian flag will be planted for every donation made between now and November 11.
Remembrance Day, 2021
Download the Program (.PDF)
Flags are $20/each and support the exceptional care for Veterans and Seniors who call Perley Health home.