All apartments are designed for the accessibility and comfort of Seniors. Units range from studios to one and two-bedroom apartments, some with dens, are located near green spaces, gardens, walkways and a duck pond.
Each one and two-bedroom apartment features:
- a private bathroom with walk-in shower.
- a kitchen with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher.
- washer and dryer.
- individual heating and cooling controls for year-round comfort.
are designed for Seniors who require additional support and supervised services. Studio tenants receive three meals daily, along with weekly laundry and housekeeping services. Each studio apartment features a private bathroom with walk-in shower, and a kitchenette with microwave oven and bar fridge.
Affordable Housing Options
Perley Health Senior Living also features 45 units of affordable housing. To qualify for one of these units, prospective tenants must meet the criteria for one of three programs:
- Under the Average Market Rent program, tenants pay an amount established by Canada Mortgage Housing Corporation (CMHC) as affordable to moderate-income households.
- Under the Below Market Rent program, tenants pay an amount that is approximately 80 percent of the average market rent, as posted by CMHC annually. This program is designed for low- and moderate-income households.
- Under the Rent-Geared-to-Income program, the City of Ottawa provides a subsidy based on the household’s total income.
Apartment Floor Plans:
Select a plan below to view more details.
For more information, or to view an apartment, please contact our rental office by telephone at 613-526-7170 ext. 2006, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org