Perley Health residents enjoy engaging with young people! Volunteer Services supports the involvement of students through High School Co-op placements, a Summer Youth Program and the annual Take our Kids to Work Day™ program. Limited evening and weekend volunteer opportunities are also available for youth, year-round.
For more information and to apply on-line, click here
email email@example.com, or call the Volunteer office at 613-526-7171 ext. 2305
2022 Summer Youth Program
Seeking volunteers, ages 13-18, to support residents of our Seniors’ Village during July & August, 2022
Help out with:
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Creative Arts
- Church Services
- Hair Salon
- One-to-one visits
A great opportunity to:
- Get to know amazing seniors and veterans
- Have fun while developing communication and service skills
- Gain Community Service Hours
Note that candidates must:
- Commit one or more days per week for a minimum 5 weeks
- Attend an interview, provide references, complete a TB screening questionnaire
- Provide an Offence Declaration, signed by parent/guardian for those under 18
- Provide a Level 3 - Vulnerable Sector Check, if 18 years old at time of application
- Provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19
Be available for a full-day orientation on Monday, July 4, 2022.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Application deadline is June 10, 2022. Preference will be given to those who apply early.