Reference Number: 2021-440
Temporary Full-Time 37.5 hours per week for 6 Months with possible extension
Perley Health is transforming care for Seniors and Veterans. Perley Health community of care includes:
- 450 long-term care beds
- 139 independent-living apartments
- Assisted Living services for Seniors in the community
- A variety of on-site clinical services
- A burgeoning Centre of Excellence in Frailty-Informed Care, conducting applied research and developing best practices in the care of older adults living with frailty.
Perley Health is fortunate to have 850 dedicated staff and 400 wonderful volunteers, and the support of Perley Health Foundation, in meeting the needs of our residents, tenants, and clients.
- Scheduling union and non-union employees
- Arranging replacement staff to cover absences and vacant shifts
- Performing staffing transactions in the staffing software (Quadrant Workforce - QHR)
- Conduct administrative duties related to the staffing process
- Providing information and data to managers and supervisors
- Other assigned duties as required
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including 6:00 a.m. starts, weekends
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to learn new software and equipment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to understand English spoken with diverse accents
- Ability to comprehend and follow established staffing processes, and problem solve where required.
- Ability to follow and apply policies, procedures, and collective agreement requirements
- Strong attention to detail and task completion
- Be reliable, flexible, well organized and punctual
- Demonstrate the core values of Perley Health
- Experience in staff scheduling in a unionized environment
- Experience with staff scheduling software
- Bilingualism (English and French) preferred but not required
- Post secondary education would be an asset but is not required
The deadline to apply for this position is 4:00 p.m. Sunday, November 14th, 2021. Please forward your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
For candidates selected for consideration, Perley Health upon request, will make reasonable accommodation for any disability-related needs with respect to the recruitment process and materials.
Download this posting: CLICK HERE
Perley Health: A Great Place to Work for People Dedicated To Enriching the Lives of Seniors and Veterans