Reference Number 2022-400
Perley Health is a unique and innovative community that empowers Seniors and Veterans to live life to the fullest. Home to more than 600 Seniors and Veterans in long-term care and in independent apartments, Perley Health provides a growing number of clinical, therapeutic and recreational services to residents, tenants and people from across the region.
One of the largest and most progressive long-term care homes in Ontario, Perley Health is also a centre for research, education, and clinical innovation. Our Centre of Excellence in Frailty-Informed Care conducts and shares the practical research needed to improve care. Future caregivers come here to study and to acquire hands-on skills and experience.
Perley Health’s values are brought to life each day by our over 800 employees. And more than 400 regular volunteers connect us closely with the community. Together, we improve the well-being of Canada’s aging population.
We are embarking on a multi-year growth strategy, and are seeking an experienced:
Building Maintenance Worker
- The successful candidate will possess a valid 4th Class Stationary Engineer Certificate.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with the operation of building automation systems (familiarity with Johnson Controls' Metasys preferred);
- The ability to use hand and power tools and supplies to perform building maintenance is required.
- Clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to use a personal computer are essential.
- The candidate will be required to work on weekends and share on-call work.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, outlining your background and experience with each key responsibility to our Human Resources department at:
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
For candidates selected for consideration, Perley Health, upon request, will make reasonable accommodation for any disability-related needs with respect to the recruitment process and materials.