Perley Health is a unique and innovative community that empowers Seniors and Veterans to live life to the fullest. Home to more than 600 Seniors and Veterans in long-term care and in independent apartments, Perley Health provides a growing number of clinical, therapeutic and recreational services to residents, tenants and people from across the region.
One of the largest and most progressive long-term care homes in Ontario, Perley Health is also a centre for research, education, and clinical innovation. Our Centre of Excellence in Frailty-Informed Care conducts and shares the practical research needed to improve care. Future caregivers come here to study and to acquire hands-on skills and experience.
Perley Health’s values are brought to life each day by our over 800 employees. And more than 400 regular volunteers connect us closely with the community. Together, we improve the well-being of Canada’s aging population.
We are embarking on a multi-year growth strategy, and are seeking an experienced
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Finding and hiring the right employees is a strategic priority for Perley Health. We are seeking a professional recruiter with the knowledge, experience, and determination to locate and hire talent, effectively market Perley Health as “…a Great Place to Work for People Dedicated to Enriching the Lives of Seniors and Veterans…”, and ensure we get the talent we need in a competitive labour market.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist has the following key responsibilities:
- Marketing Perley Health as a preferred employment destination for health care workers;
- Reaching target candidates, including foreign-trained health care workers, through appropriate recruitment platforms, social media, professional organizations and non-traditional sources of talent;
- Communicating the Employment Value Proposition effectively to potential candidates;
- Ensuring a welcoming and positive experience for all job seekers;
- Building recruitment and selection capabilities in managers, supervisors and team members
- Implementing new technology and indicators to support recruitment efforts
If you are a professional recruiter with more than five years of experience in talent acquisition, have a deep understanding of the talent pipeline for health care workers, and demonstrated social media recruitment and marketing skills, we would like you to join our Human Resources team.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, outlining your background and experience with each key responsibility to our Human Resources department at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 613-526-7190
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
For candidates selected for consideration, Perley Health, upon request, will make reasonable accommodation for any disability-related needs with respect to the recruitment process and materials.