- All fully vaccinated staff, Essential Caregivers (ECGs), students, volunteers and contractors must be tested via a rapid antigen test at least 2 times per week.
- For tracking purposes, the week is from Monday (always Day #1) to Sunday (always Day 7).
- Staff, Essential Caregivers (ECGs), students, volunteers and contractors attending Perley Health once a week will require one test.
- Staff, Essential Caregivers (ECGs), students, volunteers and contractors attending Perley Health twice a week will require two tests.
- All partially vaccinated ECGs must be tested three times a week if visiting three or more days in a seven-day period.
- ECGs must be fully vaccinated or have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Dec. 20, 2021(or a valid medical exemption) to be permitted entry into our home.
- ECGs will have until Feb 21, 2022 to be fully vaccinated to continue with entry into our home.
- The Ministry indicates that tests should not take place on consecutive days — such as Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday. It is the Perley Rideau’s position that everyone should follow this guidance but when testing on consecutive days is unavoidable then the test must be administered.
- All individuals who have travelled outside of Canada and countries covered by the federal government quarantine within the last 14 days must undergo rapid antigen testing prior to entering our home.
- The clinic is open seven days a week from 6:30am to 5pm
- We have introduced self-swabbing to meet demand at this time.
- All individuals will be provided guidance to complete their own swab.
- The swab will be processed by staff.
- We will make every effort to accommodate individuals who need support to self-swab or are unable to self-swab. There may be delays.
- The clinic will provide instructions and helpful guides.
- Here’s a video that does a good job of explaining the self-swab process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDib8tjhrI
- Visit our dedicated webpage with helpful information: https://www.perleyhealth.ca/self-swabbing-information
Thank you for your continued support and dedication in keeping Perley Health community safe. Please continue to follow all infection prevention and control practices at all time.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swabbing Information (Posters are available at the Main Entrance and in the Swab Clinic)