Physiotherapy and Massage Clinic moves to The Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Health
- Transition starts February 16 and full move completed by February 21
February 15, 2023 (Ottawa, ON) The Physiotherapy and Massage Clinic will be transitioning to bring all of its services under The Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Health. The transition to the new location will be happening from Feb 16-17 this week. As of Tuesday February 21, 2023, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services will be fully operational in the Interprofessional Clinic, across from the Perley Health Foundation and the Swab Clinic.
With all these services located in one common area under the same umbrella, everything remains the same:
- Same great staff
- Same high standard of care
- Same billing schedule
Services offered by The Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Health
- Massage Therapy
- Stuttering Clinic
If you have any questions or concerns about Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services, please contact The Interprofessional Clinic at 613-526-7125 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the current Physiotherapy and Massage Clinic contact will not be operational as of February 21, 2023.
Did you know?
The Interprofessional Clinic is made possible thanks to the transformational donation of Charles and Irene Zinck. Charles Zinck dedicated his career to service in the Canadian Armed Forces and was a Navy man and a Veteran of the Korean War. With the encouragement and support of staff and powered by fun and deep belly laughs, he enjoyed many Perley Health activities: sculpting clay, singing in the choir, painting and mandala making.
- Various programs are available such as strength training classes, gait training, pain relief and cardiorespiratory physiotherapy.
- Upon admission, all residents are assessed by a physiotherapist to determine if treatment is appropriate under Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Residents who qualify, receive a treatment plan for services that are covered under Perley Health.
- Residents who don’t qualify but may benefit from treatment, are provided with options for payment of fees.
- The fees for these services are not covered by Perley Health but may be covered by the resident’s private insurance.
- Residents and their families may choose private physiotherapy and/or massage therapy services to supplement their care.
- All care provision must adhere to the Private Physiotherapy and Physiotherapy Support Services Policy that outlines the expectations of the private provider, resident/family and Perley Health.
- For more information, please call 613-526-7175.